WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DIAMONDGLOW FACIAL
Diamond Glow is a recent skin resurfacing treatment technology that gives you firm, smooth, plump, and radiant skin. Also known as Dermalinfusion, the silk peel technology goes beyond a facial. It cleanses your pores and helps your skin pores to be more responsive to skincare treatments. The revolutionary technology is non-invasive and allows skincare treatments to be more effective.
A Diamond Glow facial is different than a standard facial. DiamondGlow. DiamondGlow’s pen-like wand tool has three features: a low-pressure vacuum, a diamond plate, and a chamber of serums. The diamond plate is responsible for the exfoliation of the skin to loosen the oils and debris, while the vacuum, on the other hand, sucks away the oil and any debris from your face. The serum is custom-made and is responsible for conditioning your skin.
Processes involved in the DiamondGlow facial
It’s a process that involves deeply cleansing your skin and removing debris from the pores on your skin.
It is a process that involves uncovering renewed skin.
It involves nourishing the skin, thanks to the uniquely formulated Pre-infusion serums, which contain Vitamin C and have ultra-hydrating, skin brightening, and pore clarifying attributes. The ideal topical infusion gives you a complete youthful look due to the stimulation of new cell growth.
Benefits of DiamondGlow
DiamondGlow is beneficial to all skin types, including sensitive ones. It helps to reduce or reverse conditions such as acne, dry skin, hyperpigmentation, aging concerns (fine line, age spots & mild wrinkles), and scarring.
What’s the difference between DiamondGlow and Hydrafacial?
DiamondGlow is used extensively in clinical treatment, while Hydrafacial is used in a spa treatment.
Is DiamondGlow different from Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a traditional technique that removes an upper layer of the skin by blasting particles at the skin with a microdermabrasion device. DiamondGlow is newer and removes the upper layer of the skin too. The latter is more efficient since it uses a controlled vacuum pressure to suck the skin into a chamber in the handpiece.
Controlled vacuum pressure allows for even skin exfoliation. It also allows the diamond abrasive tip to consistently remove the skin layers (debris, dead cells), thus providing a condition-specific topical solution deep into the skin to the dermal junction where skin cells are regenerating.
Is it possible to use DiamondGlow alongside other services in one appointment?
It is possible, depending on several factors. For instance, you may require some extra services that are beneficial based on your needs, goals, and skin types. Some services that you can combine include a hot towel pre-treatment, LED lightStim Treatment, hand cuticle mask, superficial chemical peel, and dermaplane.
DiamondGlow can be scheduled after sessions of teeth whitening or dental cleaning. However, it cannot be scheduled after appointments involving facial injectables in less than two weeks.
What to know before your appointment
- Depending on your customized treatment, your apt will take between 30 – 60 minutes. It would be best if you plan accordingly.
- Since DiamondGlow is an aesthetic treatment, it is not covered by insurance policies. You should plan your budget depending on the services you need.
- Do not expose yourself to extreme sunlight
- Do not undergo any injection for two weeks preceding your treatment. These injectables include sculptural fillers, Botox, and so on.
- Do not use acids or retinoids three days before your treatment.
- During the appointment day, show up with a makeup-free face and arrive early.
- Discuss your health condition before receiving any procedure.
Since exfoliation results in new skin being exposed, you should avoid the following:
- Heat (maybe from a swimming pool, shower, or sun)
- Harsh products such as retinoids, antioxidants, and other acids for at least three days.
- Using wax on the treated area, using any injectable, and any laser work for seven days.
You can start working immediately after the treatment. For optimal results, you should adhere to follow-up DiamondGlow’s facial care.
To receive DiamondGlow skincare treatment, you should visit a professional medspa in Fairfax. Contours Laserspa is a medspa near Fairfax, VA, offering excellent skincare treatment, including pre and after-treatment care.